LOCATION: Home Based but with some travel to subsidiary sites where required
WORKING PATTERN: Monday – Friday, 25 hours per week
SALARY: National Minimum Wage
REPORTS TO: Group HR Director
This exciting role is ideal if you are looking to peruse a career in HR, and would like to gain a wealth of practical, hands-on experience by working across of group of education and training businesses, who have a mission to change lives through the power of education and training.
The role will be varied, fast-paced, and challenging at times, but the knowledge and experience that you will gain will provide you with the firm foundations you need, to kick-start your career in HR.
This role is funded through the Kickstart scheme, so is only open to those who are;
• Providing operational support and front-line guidance in all HR processes and administration
• Serve as a resource to all staff by providing policy and procedure interpretation.
• Under the supervision of our HR Director, support with developing new policies and procedures as necessary to support the Group
• Actively participate in business and human resource projects, taking a pro-active approach
• Analyse HR data provided by HR-related systems in order to provide guidance and support on key performance indicators
• To advise on low-level ER cases, providing advice on disciplinary and grievance cases, performance management, conduct, capability and absence management.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post. Job descriptions should be regularly reviewed to ensure they are an accurate representation of the post.
To apply, please contact your Work Coach who will review your eligibility and send us your application for review. Please do not use the link below to apply as your application will not be accepted this way.